At the recent ERSA committee meeting, Sunday 1st December 2013, there was a long discussion about the effectiveness of the current team events. At the moment we have Children's, Open A, Open B and Open C. During 2013 and 2012 the team events have not worked very effectively and the level of competition has not been great. For example Open C there are normally only 2 teams taking part (2 races had 3). The draw for the team events is done before the season starts and quite often the team events are foregone conclusion, they are certainly losing focus.
Photos taken at the recent ERSA at Welwyn on the 21st April have been published. Thanks to those that took pictures on the day.
New to Ski Racing and want to know more? Click HereWelcome to the Eastern Region Snowsports Association, which is one of several regions in the country affiliated with the national governing body SnowSport England. The emphasis of the region is to encourage participation in Snow sports through fun and enjoyment.
If there is anything you would like added, news posted about forthcoming events or reports, then please send an email to the website editor firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposed changes to Teams for 2014
- TD Forum Minutes
- SSE Consultation
- Snowsport England Funding
- ERSA Committee meeting 2nd December
- 2013 Tri Regions Teams
- ERSA Champs Start list published
- Chair Report 2013
- ERSA Combi Winners
- British Champs and Combi Results
- British Start List and Combi Start List
- TJ Baldwin and Dougie Crawford win a Holiday
- Lolli results at the GBR
- Inter Regional Teams
- British Acceptance List
- British Champs Entries so far
- ERSA Combi Event details
- British Champs and Combi event timings
- Suffolk Vikings receive £10,000 Grant
- Bassingbourn Results