SSE Development Officer Vacancy
Sports Development Officer,
Head Office, SportPark, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE113QF
(West Midland, East Midland and Yorkshire)
Snowsport England are seeking to recruit a full time (37.5 hours) Regional Development Officer for Central England and Yorkshire. They will join a small ambitious development team to help us develop and grow snowsports and to maximise the opportunities for clubs, facilities and participants. This position would also involve being the national lead on the communication and marketing for the organisation.
We are seeking a talented individual with drive, passion and determination to make a real difference to snowsports with the following attributes:
- Experience and knowledge of developing communication channels
- Good working knowledge of sport development
- Experience and a positive attitude to snowsports
- Excellent communication, influencing, problem solving and motivational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to form strong partnerships to enable project delivery
- Enthusiasm and drive to help inspire more people to ski or board
- Excellent Business skills
- Good administration and IT skills with at least 3 years relevant work experience
Remuneration £ 20K-24K (depending on experience) per annum + Company Car
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV in Word format and covering letter to: Tim Fawke (Chief Executive) email address: email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd July 2012
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 10th July 2012 at SportPark, Loughborough
As an equal opportunities employer Snowsport England welcome applications from all sections of the community.