What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by ERSA, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of ERSA and are necessary to enable customers to a make bookings on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To help with the population of information when viewing Live Streaming and Live Timing.
3. To enable ERSA to collect information about the browsing and booking habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on ‘Tools’ and select ‘Settings’
2. Click the ‘Show Advanced’ link at the bottom, locate the ‘Privacy’ section. And select the ‘Content Settings’ button
3. Now click ‘Block site from setting any data’
What happens if I disable cookies?
You will not be able to make the best use of the website and will not be able to book races online or view the Live Streaming or Live Timing correctly.