Alpine Courses - L2 Instructors and L3 Coaches
Please find attached details of our Coaching courses running in Austria next spring. These courses provide routes through the UK Snowsports Coach Award Scheme towards the Level 4 coach, which is also issued with the IVSI international licence.
All instructors and coaches can benefit from these courses. Not only will you become a better coach, your club or slope will benefit: improved customer retention has been reported at ski centres where coaches use the tools learnt from these courses.
- The Personal Performance Course is good Continuing Professional Development for those interested in developing their skiing and coaching. Aimed at Coaching Scheme members and others at Level 1 standard and above, there’s lots of opportunity to improve skiing skill whilst gaining personal insights into coaching tools.
- The Level 3 course is aimed at Level 2 instructors: especially those who intend to work with skiers over an extended time-frame. Typically a level 3 coach is involved in delivering ski centre coaching products, club programmes and instructor training.
- The Level 4 Coach is the next step for qualified Level 3 Coaches who want to be licensed to coach in the mountain environment. It is ideal for ski centre and club coaches seeking to develop their knowledge of the coaching process and achieve better outcomes for their skiers. Excellent for Chief Instructors in developing their in-house staff training and coaching programmes.
- All the courses act as a UKSS Refresher for any UKSS award you already hold.
- Course are accessible to members of other organisations (e.g. CSIA and BASI) after an individual accreditation of prior learning and experience.
The comprehensive Resource Pack, included with the Level 3 course, has a structured approach to learning about the Coaching Process. It includes tools to help you develop your coaching ability and coaching portfolio.
There are accommodation discounts for bookings made before the end of this month.